Full System and Process Review
Are My Systems a Go?
A system review is a thorough, top-to-bottom examination of your current UKG system: how it's configured and how you're using it. It's a good place to start when you have the following questions:
- You don't know exactly where to start on your UKG improvement plan
- You're not sure what modules are active in your UKG system
- You've had some staff turnover and lost internal system knowledge or data
- You're launching new modules or wanting to optimize your current system
- You want a fresh perspective on the way you're using the system
UKG Pro's business processes and workflow approval systems should be designed and configured to strengthen the partnership between your Human Resources and Payroll teams and your managers and employees. When everything is set up to properly support your business needs, it should streamline and simplify business processes and put data at your fingertips – freeing you to concentrate on what matters most – your people and your business. UKG and Mosaic make it easy for you. During your system review a Mosaic UKG expert will schedule time with you to discuss and analyze your current use of the system, features currently in place as well as any you're considering implementing in the future.
Interested in learning more? Read our case study: System Reviews: An Objective Eye on Your Business