Our Core Principles:
Our work is guided by four Core Principles:
- Do the right thing — Be honest and ethical. We ensure integrity in everything we do.
- Own it — Be accountable, dependable, and responsible
- Wow — Create WOW through exceptional service. We focus on results.
- Teamwork — We are committed to team goals over personal success. One is not as great as all.
Our Expectations for Our People
We offer the creativity and flexibility of a nimble and entrepreneurial company, with remote work arrangements and a focus on work-life balance, and the stability of a growing and thriving company with a solid foundation. We give our team the autonomy to manage your business, backed by all the experience and resources that Mosaic has to offer. Find out more about our team, the people who make us great, on our team page.
What we expect from our team:
- A dedication to Mosaic's culture and values
- An obsession with client service and providing a great experience
- A commitment to understanding our clients' needs and putting them first
- Creativity, flexibility and out-of-the-box thinking
- Solutions-oriented, proactive and responsive
What you can expect at Mosaic:
- New professional challenges. HRIS usually involves one company. We work with clients in all industries, with companies of all sizes and with a variety of needs. You won't be bored; you'll work with a wide variety of clients, and you'll learn a lot.
- A team approach. We have team members with 25+ years of experience in UKG and those who are subject matter experts in very specific areas. We lean on each other for expertise. You're never alone in front of a client – you have the entire Mosaic team at your back.
- A fast-paced environment. We work hard. While the pace ebbs and flows according to project demands, you can expect a hard push at year-end which is busy season for our clients and all hands on deck.
- Ownership and initiative. We offer a lot of opportunity to grow and expand but you own your professional development path at Mosaic. You plot your course and we will provide the training, resources and support to help you achieve your goals.
- Autonomy and flexibility. Many of our team work remotely, and have the freedom to structure their day and week in the way that works for you, as long as you maintain your target utilization hours.
How We Take Care of Our Team
Our team works hard and has fun, and we make sure you are well taken care of, with competitive benefits and perks that make being at Mosaic rewarding both personally and professionally. We offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with a choice of tiered health plans
- Life insurance, AD&D and other ancillary benefits
- Company match for new medical plan enrollees who choose a high deductible health plan and open an FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Travel and cell phone discounts as well as company-paid club memberships (Costco or Amazon)
Interested in joining our team? Click here to apply